- All participants must sign a release of liability waiver. Parents of minors must sign on the minors’ behalf.
- All participants must know how to swim.
- All participants must be prepared for physical exertion. Although paddle boarding can be leisurely, weather conditions such as wind, water chop, and extreme heat can demand higher levels of physical effort and endurance.
- North Carolina law requires children under the age of 13 to wear a life preserver (provided).
- Minimum age to use a SUP is 10 years old. Parents please properly assess the ability of your child to engage in SUP before embarking.
- The Sunny Day Adventure Company will not be responsible for damaged or lost electronic equipment, such as phones or cameras. Protect your equipment with widely available waterproof pouches or leave it in the car if you don’t want to risk it.